PART TIME – 20 hours
Bilingual Spanish/English Registered Nurse
Location: Chicago, IL
To qualify you must have the following requirements:
- Be a Registered Nurse (RN) or have a Master’s Degree in either of the following:
- Counseling Psychology
- Human Services and Counseling
- Public Health
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Exposure/experience working with pregnant women, families, and children 0-6 yrs.
- Ability to establish good rapport with families and handle difficult topics
Knowledge of DHS, prenatal care, infant development, early intervention, community supports & generic services. Exposure with community health, maternal and child health care. Strong data entry skills/attention to detail.
In addition, all candidates must be computer literate and possess good English, phone, interpersonal, and communication skills, must also have own reliable transportation. Team players only please!
No phone calls
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity M/F/D/V
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 773-867-6904.